No function list, why?

Roberto Ragusa mail at robertoragusa.it
Tue May 15 16:56:12 BST 2007

Leon Pollak wrote:
> Neither the first, nor the second...:-(
> It is in-project file with C++ only methods.

Something similar is happening to me too on 3.4.0 and there
was no problem with 3.3.x.

I have a few C files with a *.pc suffix instead of *.c (they
contain fragments of SQL to be preprocessed before compilation).

The list of functions worked perfectly before the upgrade
to 3.4.0. I tried every promising configurable option to get
kdevelop to understand that *.pc is C source for me, but I
still have no solution.

But this certainly used to work on 3.3.x.

Anyone able to solve this?
(that is, without renaming the files)

Best regards.

   Roberto Ragusa    mail at robertoragusa.it