Two-target projects and upping the version number

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Wed May 9 22:20:48 BST 2007

I'm running KDevelop 3.3.2.

I added a target to a project by editing the Makefile.am file. I haven't found
a way to do this from inside kdevelop. Is there a better way?

In Kdevelop 2, when I upped the version number, Kdevelop said "You have
changed the version number. We will remake configuration files now." and ran
through the whole autoblurdyboop sequence. When I did that in Kdevelop 3, the
next time I made dist, it overwrote my previous tarball. How do I tell
Kdevelop to update the version number in the config/Makefile/etc?

Pierre