incremental search

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 3 11:21:29 BST 2007

On 03.05.07 10:47:54, hg wrote:
> when invoking the the incremental search by Ctrl->Alt->f an editable combobox
> is shown. I would expect the combobox to show the search history. But it is
> always empty.
> Is it a bug or how can I do a previous search again without typing everything
> new?

If I see this correctly Ctrl+Alt+F is the search-in-files dialog, which
has a combobox that stores that last searches. It doesn't store this
after closing kdevelop, but during 1 session it remembers all searches
you did.

It seems however that there are a few problems with that combobox  - at
least on my pc it often collapses immediately after opening it for no
good reason.

Andreas

--
Hope that the day after you die is a nice day.