Cannot delete two close BPs

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Mon Mar 26 12:52:55 BST 2007

Hello, all.

I use kdevelop 3.4.0 on FC6 with gdb 6.6 and have the following strange issue:

If there are 2 breakpoints close one to the other (let's say the second 3
lines lower then the first), then i can not delete them.

An attempt to delete the first is successfull, but clicking on the second
restores the first and deletes the second. Now, clicking on the first,
deletes the first and restores the second. And so forth...

Deletion of BP from the breakpoints tab does not delete then from the most
left column in the source. And most of the BP marks I set in the source
remain gray (should be red after setting, no?), although they work fine - I
mean debugger stops at these gray points.

Is it something specific to me or some known problem?

--
Leon