Compile and debug

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Mar 11 14:14:23 GMT 2007

On 11.03.07 15:32:36, Leon Pollak wrote:
> On Sunday 11 March 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > > Thanks. Just is there any way to remove the question in some way? For
> > > example, some checkbox, or another key fro unconditional...
> >
> > Unfortunately not.
>
> Its a pity. Just for curiosity - why not? Looks rather simple, no?

I guess the reason is simply that nobody yet sat down to do it. Yes it
should be rather simple, but our "debugger guy" doesn't have much time
atm and the rest of us try to get our hands on KDev4 instead of further
KDev3 hacking...

Andreas

--
Celebrate Hannibal Day this year.  Take an elephant to lunch.