custom widgets

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jun 15 12:37:32 BST 2007

On 15.06.07 10:16:42, pseudonym pseudonym wrote:
> I'm currently looking into writing a custom widgets for the book I'm working
> on and I was wondering if anyone could point me to documentation that would
> help me write the custom widget in such a way that I could then add it to
> the Custom Widgets section of KDevelop.

KDevelop has no such section. I guess you're referring to the integrated
Designer, which is (99%) identical to the Qt Designer. So the answer is:
Look into the documentation that comes with Qt, it has a manual for
designer which includes how to write a custom widget for designer.

Andreas

--
You own a dog, but you can only feed a cat.