Subversion, RapidSVN and KDevelop 3.3.6

Ed Peddycoart linux at celticblues.com
Tue Jun 12 19:31:26 BST 2007

I actually rebooted before my last reply.

Also is "kdesvnd subversion module" the daemon to which you refer?  that
is currently running.

This is wierd...

rpm -q --info kdevelop-3.4.1-32.1.x86_64.rpm

yields

"package kdevelop-3.4.1-32.1.x86_64.rpm is not installed"

Yet when I run Kdevelop and select Help -> About... The version I see is
3.4.1 now instead of 3.3.6

Ed