opengl application issue (Werner Modenbach)

Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at dspsolutions.de
Tue Jul 31 10:46:14 BST 2007

Dear Sajjad

If you ever send 35MB to a mailing list again, I will have a talk with
the admin of your university to make sure you get your account closed.
You waisted around one hour of my and our sys admins work time to get my
inbox unblocked without deleting important mails.

Who do you think wants to look into that amount of data and to make your
homework, anyway? Start thinking, stop wasting other people time by
posting senseless amounts of data. Read the netiquette.

Thanks for listening

Oliver
--
Ingenieure Kellermann, Voigt, Hoepfl, Eichler und Weidner, Partnerschaft
Schwandorfer Straße 3a

Sitz der Partnerschaft: Regensburg
Registergericht       : Regensburg, PR14

DSP Solutions                                 http://www.dspsolutions.de