new to KDevelop - compilation issue (Andreas Pakulat) (Andreas Pakulat)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 30 22:39:54 BST 2007

On 29.07.07 12:52:08, Sajjadul Islam wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> I tried that one s suggested, BUT  not working.
>
> It would have been better if i could send the whole project to you. It is
> kind of big and i was wondering if
> you would be kind enough to give me your gmail address or any one so that i
> can send and you can take a look
> at it.
>

> I believe that it would be easier for you figure out the problem and ask me
> questions regarding that .

I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to look at your full project and I
also don't have the time to follow the broken mails you send to this
list. Please reply to mails that were sent instead of creating
completely new ones and not quoting any former discussions. this makes
it impossible to follow the discussion.

Andreas

--
Do what comes naturally.  Seethe and fume and throw a tantrum.