File Tree Tab

Jorge Almeida j-almeida at criticalsoftware.com
Thu Jul 19 10:20:42 BST 2007

Hello to all,

First of all, i'm using kdevelop 3.3.5 with KDE 3.5.7.

I just want to know if exists a way, in kdevelop, to define the opening folder
of the File Tree tab inside a project, not being the project folder?

Maybe any XML field inside the
    <tree>
      <hidepatterns>*.o,*.lo,CVS</hidepatterns>
      <hidenonprojectfiles>false</hidenonprojectfiles>
    </tree>
section of the project file.

This is very useful if someone has a project structure similar to this:

| - project
|	|- project files
|	|	|- project.kdevelop
|	|- source code
|	|- verification

The file tree will always open in "project/project files" and we cannot go up
for the "project" folder to browse the "source code" folder.

Any hints??

Thanks.
Best regards.

--