script required

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jan 20 12:00:55 GMT 2007

On 20.01.07 15:30:02, Muhammad Rizwan wrote:
> I know its not right forum to post this,

Right.

> but i am well aware that this is forum of gurus, and i may get some
> thing from here.

No, this list is very low-traffic and only few people read this. Better
post to kde-devel if its kde related or look for another group.

> I need a script in C/C++, Perl, PHP, that should be able to enable
> password on any readable text file, and when user try to open that file
> it should first ask for password and then will open that file.

C++/C are not scripting languages.

> I will appreciate, if some one can give me this kind of script, i badly
> need this,

Then you should learn one of the languages and write it, or try to find
something on the net.

This is absolutely OT, it doesn't have anything to do with KDE,KDevelop
or even C++.

You're looking for cryptographic services and I believe there's plenty
of documentation how to encrypt a file.

Andreas

--
You will be surrounded by luxury.