Bug in interface to editor(Kate)?

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Mon Jan 8 19:56:13 GMT 2007

Hello, all.

It seems to me that there is an old bug in interface to Kate editor.
Anyway, to reproduce do the following:

1. Open source code file longer then the page (in my example case - 145 lines.
2. Open some tab at the bottom (for example, messages after compilation).
3. Scroll the source till the last line appears at the bottom of the editor window.
4. Switch your desktop to some other Desktop (I mean those desktops that we have in KDE,
	usually 4 by default if I am not mistaken).
5. Return back to Kdevelop - you will see - the text has popped up and the last 10 lines
	are now covered by messages tab.

This is rather annoying thing when you jump to other desktop to consult for something
and back many times, for example for some document...

Thanks.
--
Leon