importing a project

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 8 01:52:15 GMT 2007

On 07.01.07 16:23:30, datax wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > There's one last thing you can try: Run kdevelop inside gdb and when it
> > starts looping, i.e. a short while after finishing the
> > import-project-dialog, send it a SIGSTOP and when gdb allows you to
> > execute commands again run bt. Post the output of that here, it might
> > give us a hint which code loops.
> >
> I usually use ddd and then click the interrupt button, and here is
> KDevelop running under that scenario after it got to 50% and locked up
> while parsing u-boot-1.1.6.

Ok. I tried to import this project into KDevelop3.3.5 from Debian
unstable and have the same hang. Seems to be reproducable, I'll build a
version from source in the next days and see what info I can get.

The backtrace is not worth much because it doesn't show where in the
function it currently is due to missing debug symbols.

Andreas

--
Never look up when dragons fly overhead.