importing a project

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jan 7 03:47:52 GMT 2007

On 06.01.07 17:32:39, datax wrote:
> Perhaps you could help me understand what goes on in parsing a project,
> that is, does the parser start with the Makefile and follow it through
> to sub-make files? What are the other considerations in KDevelop parsing
> a project and where can it go awry?

As addition to the other post from me, I was just informed that there is
a way to deactivate the C++ parser for a certain directory by putting a
file called .kdev_ignore into that directory. This file needs to be in
every directory you want to be ignored, it doesn't populate into any
subdirectories of a ignored directory.

Andreas

--
Your best consolation is the hope that the things you failed to get weren't
really worth having.