importing a project

datax datax at cfk.homelinux.com
Thu Jan 4 19:55:23 GMT 2007

I am trying to import an existing project. Its actually u-boot, which is
a modestly sized project with less then a hundred source C source files
using project->import existing project->generic C application.

I tell it to populate with all the C files below the top level
makefile.

It gets to about 50% and then stops and requires a forced quit of
kdevelop. In looking at the problems window, kdevelop is reporting
numerous syntax errors before it locks up.

Can someone help me understand what might be going on, please.

Charles