misleading info on site

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas webmaster at kdevelop.org
Thu Jan 4 18:32:27 GMT 2007

On Thursday 04 January 2007 19:12, Alessandro Ferrucci wrote:
> So I was trying to download kdevelop 3.4 and I went to
> http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.4/download.html

Yes that is correct.

> The latest source tarball on that page is 3.3.94...maybe I'm not familiar
> with your naming conventions but how is that 3.4?
Well like I explained before KDevelop 3.4 is not release yet.
So the closest version to 3.4.0 is 3.3.94 don't you agree ?

Besides that _all_ _over_ the site there is information that KDevelop 3.4 RC2
is also known as (aka) 3.3.94

Just look at the top of the main website page.

--
Amilcar Lucas
Webmaster