IDE hangs while typing

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Wed Jan 3 18:23:47 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 18:57, Leon Pollak wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 January 2007 19:47, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> > Please, what version is this?

> It is the 3.3.94 - I hope the last one.

Well.. simply pasting that code into a class here, did nothing.. probably the
definitions of those types referenced is relevant too.

If you're using 3.3.94, you must have compiled it yourself, right? If that's
the case, run kdevelop from a konsole and see if the debug output tells you
anything when the hang happens. (Run 'kdebugdialog' and make sure all the
relevant channels are on, at least 0 and everything in the 9000 range)

// jens