Print option in debugger

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Feb 28 09:53:17 GMT 2007

On 27.02.07 17:07:34, Leon Pollak wrote:
> Independently of the version, I should like to suggest to add to the right
> click menu option "print variable" (as it is done in DDD.
> This is very useful option, especially in the case when we do not have in
> kdevelop possibility to hoover with cursor over variable and see its value.
> This is because options "evaluate" and "watch" are more "solid", while many
> times one needs to look at some variable once only.

I don't really understand, print <variable> issued to the debugger
wouldn't show you the variable value unless its a built-in C type, i.e.
char*, int and such thing. And those are available using the value tree
already. So IMHO there's no point in having that print option.

Andreas

--
Future looks spotty.  You will spill soup in late evening.