Code completion in kdevelop 3.4

Sbaush sbaush at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 21:36:50 GMT 2007

Now i have the time to explain my screenshot.
In my tar.gz (you can find it in my server here
http://www.marcomeoni.net/completion.tar.gz) there are 5 png.

1 -> Follow the menu Project-->C++-->Code Completion database i've choose
the first chance.
2--> i've selected the directory /usr/include/wx-2.6 that includes all the
.h files
3--> i've named this selection wx
4--> work in progress by kdevelop
5--> i type Stringa. and if i press on my keyboard CTRL+SPACEBAR in the
status bar read "Type of Stringa is wxString (unresolved)

where i do the mistake?

Thanks all!

Bye!

--