Auotmake manager and sub classing

Phil phillor at telstra.com
Thu Dec 13 03:53:36 GMT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Pakulat" <apaku at gmx.de>
To: <kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: Auotmake manager and sub classing

> On 11.12.07 11:37:29, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
<cut>

> I tried that and it works here perfectly. Note that you need to select
> Qt4 first under Project Options->C++ Support, on the Qt tab. If that
> doesn't work I'd need your project to test this here.

It's very good of you Andreas to have a look at this for me.

Just to make sure that I hadn't made a mistake, I created a qt3 application
and another qt4 application using the same method and the qt4 version
failed.

What files would you like me to send? The whole project? It's very basic,
only what the automake manager generated plus a basic designer built form.

I'm sure the mailing list members do not want to have a large attachment
sent to
the list.

Regards,
Phil.