Kdevelop and SVN

Kövesdi György kgy at deverto.hu
Tue Dec 11 08:44:52 GMT 2007

My kdevelop version is 3.4.1 (KDE 3.5.7 release 72.2, OpenSuSE 10.3). The
openssh and openssh-askpass version is 4.6p1-58.1.

> Please look at our FAQ, there are special steps required to use svn+ssh.
Yes, I tried to do it according to that description: "...you can import new
project into repository at the time of project creation by project widzard".
That's what I need.

I found a problem: the svn check-in window appears in the background, that's
why it is waiting endlessly. If I fill it, then a new window appears: "Fail
to create project directories on repository".
I was running tcpdump during it, and it didn't print any activity to the svn
server.

Regards
Gyorgy Kovesdi