Line numbers on by default ?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Aug 26 10:23:40 BST 2007

On 26.08.07 09:58:04, dave selby wrote:
> How can I setup kdevelop so that line numbers and scrollbar marks are
> shown by default. I seem to be forever clicking 'show line numbers'
> 'show scrollbar marks'  on every file I open ?

Huh? Thats editor settings and the editor should store it in its
configuration once you checked it. I can't reproduce this here, if I
enable either or both of these its always on, no matter how many new
files I open.

If it doesn't for you: Please complain to the kate/kwrite developers on
their mailinglist or write a bugreport. Its not a kdevelop issue.

Andreas

--
You are fairminded, just and loving.