Versions

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Apr 17 16:48:14 BST 2007

On 17.04.07 15:07:56, Leon Pollak wrote:
> On Monday 16 April 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 16.04.07 21:01:34, Leon Pollak wrote:
> > > Such a relief...!!!!
> > > Yes, code completion is bad, some problems with IDEAl interface is not
> > > perfect...
> > > But all the rest works!
> >
> > Well, for me the rest in 3.4 works too.
> Hmmm... This is not a reason which convinces my computer...:-))

If you send me your computer via mail, I can convince him for you ;)

> > > Breakpoints may be set normally, files are opened as BP are reached,
> > > green cursor appears where required and many other fine things working...
> > >
> > > Please, can one of the developers say - when the 3.4 brunch will have
> > > some improvements released?
> >
> > Nobody else is seeing any of these problems (as far as I know).
> This is not 100% correct...:-))
> There were some people on the list who acknowledged the same problems.

Hmm, ok. I guess I forgot about a few people then.

> > If you
> > do see them please file bugreports. Our Debugger guy doesn't have much
> > time at the moment so its a slow process currently. Also it would help
> > if you post your problems on the kdevelop-devel list instead of here,
> > thats much more often read by developers.
> Here I have some problem - I use to ask people before I declare that somebody
> else (not me) makes bugs...:-).
> The kdevelop-devel list is declared to be intended for developers only. As I
> am definitely not the kdevelop developer, I refrain form filling the list of
> gurus with newbie's questions/remarks.

Yes the main intent is to discuss kdevelop development, however your
problems exceed the normal "user problems" wrt kdevelop so I think it
perfectly ok to post them on the -devel list. Also its much more likely
to get the attention of Vladimir on that list.

Andreas

--
You have an ambitious nature and may make a name for yourself.