keystrokes for working cycle

leonp at plris.com leonp at plris.com
Tue May 30 12:32:37 BST 2006

On Tuesday, 30 בMay 2006 13:05, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 May 2006 11:29, leonp at plris.com wrote:
> > I downloaded the file kdevelop-544852.tgz and:
>
> What's that file? I thought 3.4 is only in svn :
> svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/kdevelop/3.4
I went to www.kdevelop.org and in cell "quick downloaded" picked up
"Current development version (HEAD)". This is the file the link reference to.

OK, now I shall do it from SVN.
BTW, SVN says:
"Checked out external at revision 546532"

> > Now, the questions:
> > 1. The version still reports itself as 3.3.3. Is it correct? I also run
> > the version from the compilation directory/src - the same number.
>
> Hmm, no, it should report 3.3.50 or 3.3.91 depending on when you did the
> checkout.
OK, this may be because of the incorrect file.

> > 2. I do not see "build before run" option.
> project settings -> run -> automatically compile before execution
This option exists in 3.3.3 too, but does not work. I mean, when I call the
debugger directly (without F8) it doesn't do F8 prior to running the gdb.

Thanks.
--
Leon