Upgraded and project is hosed

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Mon Mar 13 14:07:22 GMT 2006

On Monday 13 March 2006 07:53, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> delete config.h, bin/ and all the makefiles you can find and retry.
>
> This is a autotools bug and not a KDevelop bug. Read more about this issue
> in the automake manual.

Okay, now I've run make at the command line and it builds an executable - but
if I hit the gear button it says "There is no Makefile in this directory and
no configure script for this project. Run automake and friends and configure
first?" I ran strace and found out it's looking for econvert/debug/Makefile
(econvert is the name of the project). It did not look for econvert/Makefile
or econvert/econvert/Makefile, both of which exist. econvert/debug contains
only config.log.

phma