Qt 4 autotools project?

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Tue Mar 7 10:40:19 GMT 2006

Hi,

I think that there's some projects to use autotools with qt. One, is autoqt
[1], but it's a bit old now. Another one and veru interesting is qconf [2] a
tool that let you create a configure for a qmake based project.

A Dilluns 06 Març 2006 14:51, Daniel Franke va escriure:
> Tarjei,
>
> there isn't a QT3 autotools project yet, at least, not officially.
> Although I assume that it is outdated by now, you may want to have a
> look at [1]. It is a proposed automake-only based Qt3 project template
> for kdevelop. Maybe someone should add it to the wiki ;)
>
> Regards
>     Daniel
>
> [1]
> http://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/private/kdevelop-devel/2005-January
>/032673.html

How can I see this message if is posted in a private list?

Regards,

Leo

[1] http://autoqt.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://delta.affinix.com/qconf/