How seperate Qt3 from Qt4?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jun 7 18:07:57 BST 2006

On 07.06.06 17:47:02, Jörg Pauly wrote:
> I'd like to write the first apps under Qt4 now, but anyhow the Co-existance of
> both versions seems to be a little difficult.
>
> Example: All links point to the Qt4 designer. Not so well, if you use Qt3
> dialogs in older projects... :-(

Which links? You mean links provided by the Qt packages from your
distro? That's hardly a kdevelop issue, is it?

> But: If I try to set the Qt's version to 4 in Kdevelop, the preprocessor does
> not find *any* header file...

What type of project do you have? Qmake? Autotools?

> What should I do? Just wait for KDE4?

KDevelop 3.4 might have some more assistance, but real Qt4 support
(including full qmake v4 support) will probably only be available with
KDevelop4.

Andreas

--
You will probably marry after a very brief courtship.