Problems with 3.3.91

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Sun Jun 4 14:06:41 BST 2006

On Sunday 04 June 2006 08:04, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> On Sunday 04 June 2006 11:34, leonp at plris.com wrote:

> > 2. An attempt to debug my application fails with the message "Debugger
> > reported the following error: No executable file specified. Use the
> > "file" or "exec-file" command". Again I did not changed a bit while
> > installing 3.3.91.
>
> Try adding "file <executable>" command to your gdb script. I'll look into
> this more later.

Btw, I see this problem too. But only for the KDevelop project itself. If I
create a new project, I can start it in the debugger. If I attempt to debug
KDevelop, I get the above error message. This problem appeared with the merge
of the MI branch.

What, if anything, is different between the two situations I haven't been able
to figure out yet. Also, attaching to a running KDevelop works fine.

// jens