Function navigator

kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Tue Jan 17 16:57:39 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 18:35 IST, leonp at plris.com wrote:
> When I open my project files (about 40 total), the "function navigator"
> is always full of file functions in all cases except one.
> i can not see nothing special in this file, but function navigator always
> shows empty functions list for this specific file.
> Does somebody know where to look for the problem or hints to solve it?

I am not sure of the reason why this happens or how to solve it but confirm
that i occasionally face it too.

Here is something i notice too. It mostly happen with file open in KDevelop
editor but not belonging to the project. And if i explicitly call the code
completion module (Ctrl + Space) by placing the cursor at random locations
in the file there are good chances that the function browser gets
populated.

Can someone with more knowledge explain this behavior?
--
Cheers!
kitts