Custom Qt Widgets

Lugg William H Civ 309 SMXG/MXDCE William.Lugg at CISF.AF.MIL
Wed Feb 1 12:33:26 GMT 2006

One of my custom widgets is the FileChooser widget example from Qt.  I don't
know what else could be wrong.

Thanks.
----
Bill Lugg   ΙΧΘΥΣ
Software Engineer,
      Milstar AF Command Post Terminal Support
      OO-ALC/MASFE, Peterson AFB, CO

William.Lugg at cisf.af.mil
-----Original Message-----
Patrick Noffke
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:59 PM
To: kdevelop at kdevelop.org
Subject: Re: Custom Qt Widgets

Lugg William H Civ 309 SMXG/MXDCE wrote:

>I have two Qt custom widget plugins that work fine with Qt Designer, but
>don't work in KDevDesigner.  When I open a dialog containing one of them it
>complains that the custom widget couldn't be created.  I assume that the

I had a similar problem and found there was something wrong in my widget
source code (e.g. missing QObject inheritance or something along those
lines....it's been a while).  See if you can get one of the examples to
work.

Pat

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org