Persist Konsole

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 29 16:01:08 GMT 2006

On 29.12.06 08:48:03, Alessandro Ferrucci wrote:
> I would like to make the Konsole persist between tab switches.  Also I would
> like the Konsole to be viewable in any tab I am currently at, meaning if I
> start Konsole on one tab and switch to another, that konsole should still be
> viewable.

Huh? In kdevelop there's 1 konsole tab normally at the bottom of the
main window. You can always access that, regardless of what file you're
in.

If you want to see it even when opening other toolviews (the stuff at
the borders of the main window) then you need to put the konsole tab
alone on 1 border and the other toolviews at the other 2 borders. In 3.4
this can be done by right-clicking the toolviews and moving them
apropriately.

Andreas

--
Accent on helpful side of your nature.  Drain the moat.