AVR programming

Sun Dec 17 16:04:38 GMT 2006

On Sunday 17 December 2006 21:17 IST, W.P. wrote:
> howto (step by step) set up KDevelop to use it with avr-gcc suite?

I use KDevelop when writing code for the avr. I don't use it for debug so
ill can just tell you how to build for the avr. :-)

I use the autotools so i start with a new automake project. Then under
project->options->configure options, i add "--host=avr" (without the
quotes) under "configure arguments". depending on the project type, i
add "-lm" under linker flags. The rest is as is for any other project in
KDevelop.
--
Cheers!
kitts