Menue Bar Problem

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Dec 12 18:38:39 GMT 2006

On 12.12.06 21:32:27, Muhammad Rizwan wrote:
> I am using kdevelop, but i can not see Menue Bar in IDE, means File
> menue, Build etc.
> Now i can not create new project, i can just open project in kdevelop
> but can open/see any of the menue, Please let me know how to make this
> functional.

Huh? So you do have the Open Project menu, but not any other?? Are you
maybe using kdevelop in full screen mode - try pressing Ctrl+Shift+F.

The other reason might be that the kdevelopui.rc file is broken, its
normally under <prefix>/share/apps/kdevelop. Try re-installing kdevelop.

Andreas

--
There is a fly on your nose.