variables view auto-lowering (Was: Remarks on 3.3.93)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 12 00:43:28 GMT 2006

Alexander Dymo wrote:
> There's nothing impossible in simple ideal (well, almost ;)).
> We can implement both raise/lower and position keeping in simple ideal
> in 3.4.1. Or... in case of high public demand - even in 3.4.0.
> What do others think? Matt?

I think if you can implement "anything", I'd like to see empty docking
bars make themselves invisible. :-) (I don't *think* that was the same
as the OP's request?) That, and dynamic resizing, were my two
outstanding (i.e. not related to bluecurve) complaints where I think
simple isn't as "nice" as the KMDI version.

Well, that, and maybe that I can't choose to make the left area trump
the bottom area as far as layout, but I'm getting used to it.

--
Matthew
"Lost a planet, Obi Wan has? How embarrassing..."