Code completion

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 8 19:57:45 GMT 2006

On 08.12.06 22:55:46, kitts wrote:
> On Friday 08 December 2006 21:40 IST, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hmm, no code-completion only runs on the files that the project manager
> > returns. Try running kdevelop through gdb when you import the kernel
> > source and interrupt it when it starts to massively consume memory,
> > create a backtrace and post that here.
>
> OK. RC1 seems to be much more well behaved than the beta. Atleast, kdevelop
> is showing progress and seemed to be working fine except for the memory
> issue.

> RAM space and 23% remaining swap space (on this machine i have 1GB swap). I
> interrupted the process and the backtrace gives

That is definetly the backgroundparser. But I don't know how to turn it
off. I suggest you send a mail to kdevelop-devel without the backtrace
but with the konsole output. David Nolden, the guy currently working on
it reads that list more than this one.

Andreas

--
You will meet an important person who will help you advance professionally.