How to pass the file name to the external tool in file context menu

Vidyasagara Guntaka vguntaka at Brocade.COM
Mon Apr 24 20:04:33 BST 2006

Hi,

I have been using Kdevelop for a long tine now.  It is very cool.

I have a question regarding passing arguments to external tools.  Any
help is very much appreciated.

When I try to add an external tool to the file context menu, a window
pops up to fill in the following three fields:
1.  Menu Text
2.  Executable
3.  Parameters

The question I have is this:

If I would like to pass the name of the file in the context to the
external tool as an argument how do I do that?  I tried %F, %f, %s and
so on in the parameters field with no success.

Thanks in advance,
Sagar.