How to use QObject/moc?

kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Wed Apr 5 20:14:53 BST 2006

On Thursday 06 April 2006 00:00 IST, Martell, Larry wrote:
> This is probably a question better asked on the Qt list:
>
> http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/
> <http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/>

I am not a member there but shall become one if thats the only choice.
Thanks for the link.

> Are you running moc? Because if you use the Q_OBJECT macro you must run
> moc.

I am not sure for i am not making any explicit attempt to do so. I am
assuming that the IDE is doing it for me considering that it is doing it on
the other files. I do not currently see any visual difference between other
source files in the same project that use QObject and this one. I am
unaware of any backend (makefiles etc.) that might need modification.

The difference between the other files and this is that they were generated
with the class wizard and this was an already existing file but without any
Qt specific stuff in it.
--
Cheers!
kitts