adding shortcuts to "CTags - Go to Definition/Declaration"

Timo Steuerwald timo.steuerwald at gmx.de
Sun Sep 18 09:20:22 BST 2005

Jens Dagerbo schrieb:

>On Monday 05 September 2005 09:25, Timo Steuerwald wrote:
>

>>how can I add shortcuts to the CTags entries in the context menu? I
>>can't find an option in Settings->Shortcuts.
>>

>Really? What version of KDevelop are you using? I think it should be available
>in 3.2.0. (Settings->Shortcuts->CTags Frontend)
>
>You need a project loaded and the CTags plugin loaded at the time, btw.

Hi Jens,

I doesn't have KDevelop currently available but IMHO this shortcut only
displays the CTags Frontend in the lower area of the KDevelop window.
I'm searching for a shortcut for the "Go to declaration", "Go to
definition" and "Lookup" entries of the context menu. If I'm browsing
through the source code of a new, big project this feature would be very
helpful for me.

Cheers,

Timo