code formatting while typing

Kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Sun Oct 2 19:45:24 BST 2005

On Sunday 02 Oct 2005 11:43 pm IST, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:

Ad> > Am i missing some settings? Or is it how it is supposed to work?
Ad> >
Ad> It is suposed to work like it does.
Ad> If you want autofaomating you need to choose the Qeditor AFAIK

Thanks. I was expecting it to format as i type. So that way it would
automatically indent as i go to the next lines and place the closing braces
on new lines.

Thanks for clarifying. I however, tried it with the Qeditor too. It is the
same as with the default 'Advanced embedded text editor'.
--
Cheers!
Kitts