searching assembler plugin

Matthias Hog matthiasdeluxe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:27:54 GMT 2005

thanx for your answer.
but i think you misunderstood me. i am not searching a tool for developing
under windows. i seeking a tool for delveloping under linux!
so my question was
exists there any asembler plugins for the kdeveloper (or others ide exept of
emacs ;)?

i think kiel only works only under windows, isn't ?

regards matthias

On 11/24/05, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de> wrote:

> On Wednesday 23 November 2005 12:12, Matthias Hog wrote:
> > Hello
> > my name is matthias and i am studing computer sience in the southern
> > part of germany, i need a ide for programming in assembler. for this i
> > am searching an assembler plugin for kdevelop. is there any such
> > plugin available or do you know any altewrnative ides?
> >
> > we programming on a  8051 mircocontroller, but i am not interessted in
> > instelling microsoft windows just for the ide which is used whiel the
> > tutorial. for my c / c++ projects i am using kdevelop
>

> The best assembly tool for MCS51 that I know of is "KEIL"
> KDevelop will not be of big help if all you want to do is MCS51 ASM on a
> windows machine.
>
> --
> Amilcar Lucas
> Current webmaster