NATIONAL POSTCODE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY AND PROMOTIONS.

national.postcode1 at virgilio.it national.postcode1 at virgilio.it
Mon Nov 14 18:18:14 GMT 2005

NATIONAL POSTCODE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY AND PROMOTIONS.
VANM
EEGENSTRAAT 70,
POST CODE 1122GK,
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE
DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE,AWARD
DEPT.
SCFN: GWK/5333/025648/03UAD.
BATCH: 241/2002/BLL.

Attn:

We wish to congratulate you
over your success in our computer balloting sweepstake held today,the
14th day of Nov,2005.

This is a millennium scientific computer game in
which email addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at
encouraging internet users;therefore you do not need to buy ticket to
enter for it.

However,your email address was attached to Ticket No:
1001-58255563-2285 ; with SerialNo:8888/03 and LuckY No:02-22-00-66-99-
85-52-12-36-50, which eventually won the lottery in the first category
of the draws. Thisentitled to a cash prize of SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY
THOUSAND EUROS(€750,000.00) in cash credited to security file number
GWK/5333/025648/03UAD.This is from a total cash prize of (EUR 3.Million)
share among four individuals in this category.

We hope with a part of
your winning ,you will take part in our NEXT year stake of Twenty
million Euros(€20,000000.00)International Lottery Program.

Note that
this program was largely promoted and sponsored by a group of
philanthropist, industrialists and some other big multinational firms
who wish to be anonymous.

Your funds is now deposited with our
Payment/Finance Department in the security company to your name ,Due to
the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
winning a top secret from the public notice until your claims has been
processed and remitted to your account as this is a part of the
security protocol, to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by participants.

TO begin your claims,
please contact your claim agent:

NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTERIJ AGENCY:

DR.
Smith Morgan(Director of Foreign Transfer).
TEL: 0031-628-396-069
Fax:
0031-847-304-633
Email:postcodeagents at netscape.net

For processing and
remittance of your cash to a designated account of your choice.
Remember,all winnings must be claim not later than 28th day of
November,2005.After this date, all unclaimed funds will be returned to
The Netherlands Gaming Board .

Furthermore, should there be any change
of email address, do inform your claim agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you
for being part of our promotions.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Doris Phillips
(Lottery Coordinator).