Download page version number? (Was: Where the patch is?)

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Thu Nov 3 09:07:45 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 19:17, leonp at plris.com wrote:

> > > Is the commit date before or after the 3.2.92 tagging ?
> >
> > Well, according to
> > http://websvn.kde.org/tags/KDE/3.4.92/kdevelop/languages/cpp/debugger/gdb
> >ou tputwidget.cpp?rev=469461&view=log
> >
> > commit was done before tagging. And the change in question is part of
> >
> > http://websvn.kde.org/tags/KDE/3.4.92/kdevelop/languages/cpp/debugger/gdb
> >ou tputwidget.cpp?rev=469461&view=markup
> >
> > So, it's included in 3.4.92. Leon, are we talking about the same "scroll
> > gdb window" problem. Are you sure you've checked 3.4.92?
>
> Yes, we are (the same situation I have with the ^C bug/enhancement you
> patched).
>
> Well, I downloaded and compiled file called 3.2.92. KDevelop writes in
> "help" that it is 3.2.92. I checked the source code - it seems not to have
> these corrections. It also behaves in the old manner (scroll is not always
> done and ^C causes the dialog to open).

There's seem to be something wrong with the download page. The KDE-wide tag
I'm talking about is 3.4.92. You mention 3.2.92 -- note "2" in the middle,
not "4". Looking at
http://kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.3/download.html, there's link to
kdevelop-3.2.92. And there's no KDE-wide tag "3.2.92".

This is pretty confusing. Although it does not seem to be related to the
problem you have.

- Volodya