Simple SDL Project

Alvin Beach abeach at deepvision.ca
Sat May 21 12:24:46 BST 2005

Hello all,

I am using KDevelop v3.2.0 on Suse 9.1 Pro.

I have started to play around with playing audio in SDL (via SDL_mixer).

I have started with using the project template "C++ -> Simple SDL program". I
have added the code (headers, etc.) to SDL_mixer however, when I compile I
get something similar to:

g++: /usr/lib/libsmpeg.so: No such file or directory

After looking at the Full Output I see that my program is linking to libogg
and libvorbis which I do not use.

I have searched the Project Settings and KDevelop Settings and can't find the
-I and -l switch for the SDL library. I have tried to look at the various
Makefile.am and Makefile.in but nothing stands out.

So, my question, how can I change these depencies from within KDevelop?

Thanks,

Alvin

--
Please reply to the list only.