The chm browser/part broken in kdevelop 3.2

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Mon May 2 23:25:38 BST 2005

Hi.

After my upgrade to Kdeveop 3.2, the KChmPart that kdevelop includes, stopped
working. I supposed that it was a distro related problem, because kdevelop is
compiled against 3.3, and I've kdelibs and kdebase 3.4 installed.

But today I've compiled kdelibs, kdebase, and kdevelop from 3_4_BRANCH, and I
have exactly the same error when I try to see a chm file (in konqueror ->
preview in KChmPart):

There was an error loading the module KChmPart.
The diagnostics is:
/home/alex/kde/i386/local/lib/libkdevwidgets.so.0: undefined symbol:
_ZTIN11KTextEditor8DocumentE

This error appears twice, and is the same error that I get when running the
packaged version of konqueror/kdevelop, with the same unresolved symbol (just
a different path of the library, of course).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2