AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

sunriselotto sunriselottery at tsamail.co.za
Wed Mar 23 16:57:49 GMT 2005

THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
SUNRISE LOTTERY 2005 PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
REF: HLP 91084600/04
BATCH: 901/00319/HLP
          RE/AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION: FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of
the SUNRISE LOTTERY,2005 PROMOTIONS, HOLLAND PROGRAMS held on 21st March 2005.Your company or your personal e-mail address, is attached to TICKET NUMBER:0148-790-691, with SERIAL NUMBER:6409-11 drew the LUCKY NUMBERS:919-066-110, and consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
750,000 Euros' in cash credited to file REF NO:HLP/910-600/04. This is
from total prize money of 20,000,000 Euros' to be shared among the
Twenty (20 international winners in this category. All participants
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia, as part of International Promotions Program,which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with a security company,insured with
your e-mail address,awaiting your full names. Due to the mix up
of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly
from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money
remitted to your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part
of your prize, you will participate in our year high stakes of 5.3
million Euros' International Lottery.

To begin you must first contact,
Mrs.Monica Rice(HEAD OF CO-ORDINATING DEPARTMENT)
E-MAIL(sunriselotto at netscape.net) for processing and remittance of
your prize money to a designated account of your choice.
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 15th April
2005. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
Congratulations again from all our staff for being part of our
promotions program.

Sincerely,
Mr.Steven Duke.
(Lottery Co-ordinator).
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
result to disqualification and any winner below the ages of 18years
will automatically be disqualified.