Subversion in source directory.

Dries Decock decock at tComLabs.com
Wed Mar 23 12:13:09 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 12:35, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 March 2005 12:12, Dries Decock wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I have a project where I use subversion since a long time. I used svn
> > from the command line. Now that subversion is integrated, I wanted to use
> > this for that project. Kdevelop doesn't see that my files use SVN.
>
> Did you read the requirements page on the www.kdevelop.org website ?
Yes,
everything should be fine.

> Do you use KDevelop 3.2?
Yes, I do
> Do you have KDE 3.4?
Yeps.

Subversion works from Kdevelop, but only if the whole project is in under
subversion version control. In my case, only my source directory in under
version control, and then, I don't have the possibility to update, ... my
files from Kdevelop. When using a previous KDevelop version ( 3.0.x i
believe ) , this was worked fine.

Best regards,

--
Dries Decock