Subversion in source directory.

Dries Decock decock at tComLabs.com
Wed Mar 23 11:12:57 GMT 2005

Hey,

I have a project where I use subversion since a long time. I used svn from the
command line. Now that subversion is integrated, I wanted to use this for
that project. Kdevelop doesn't see that my files use SVN.

Does it only detects svn if there is a .svn directory in the project
directory ?  I don't want the whole project to use subversion ( well, the
project already existed before kdevelop integrated svn.)
Is there a way I can force KDevelop to show me the subversion commands for a
file ?

Best regards,
Dries Decock