can post to list!

Nikolisin, Harald harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Fri Mar 18 10:47:07 GMT 2005

Am Freitag, 18. März 2005 11:22 schrieb Amilcar do Carmo Lucas:
> On Friday 18 March 2005 09:42, Nikolisin, Harald wrote:
> > I send a posting at 16.03.05 which doesn't reach the list. what's
> > happening?
>
> You need to be subscribed.
> It sometimes takes some hours.

sure, but I'm subscribed since a long time. I send a posting on 16.03 with the
subject "problems with C++ language plugin" and it doesn't appear at the
list.
This email appears a few minutes after sending it.
I resend my mail from 16.03 today at 09:00 UTC, still not here...

I assume you have a SPAM filter which think my email is SPAM ....but I didn't
use any nasty words ;-)

regards