Vectors

Muhammad Rizwan rizwan at advcomm.net
Tue Mar 15 17:00:02 GMT 2005

Hello

First this is not kdevelop issue in any way but its related to C++ and
its for the gurus of C++, so please don't mind of this question.

I am making data structures in c++ by using combination of vectors and
structs. I have defined this in TrackManager.h:

   typedef struct SM
   {
	string SubMethodName;
	vector<string> SubMethodNameArg;
   }SMethod;

   vector<SMethod> SubMethodInfo;

   Now i am using this vector variable (i.e. SubMethodInfo;) in the
following methods (i.e. TrackManager.cpp file),

void TrackManager::SetSubMethodInfo (vector<SMethod> SubMethInfo)
{
	SubMethodInfo= SubMethInfo;
}

vector<SMethod> TrackManager::GetSubMethodInfo ()
{
    return SubMethodInfo;
}

Now when i try to compile this program compiler gives me error on
TrackManager::GetSubMethodInfo () method below mentioned error, while
compiling TrackManager::SetSubMethodInfo successfully.

/home/hc7/trackmanager/src/CHCTrackManager.cpp:22: error: `SMethod' was
not declared in this scope

Can you plz. guide me what i am doing wrong here?

Thanks