how to add dynamic library?

Muhammad Rizwan Khan rizwan at advcomm.net
Wed Mar 9 05:04:40 GMT 2005

Hello.

I guess this question is not directly related to kdevelop. I am asking this question here, bczuse i am sure that there are lot of C++ gurs, who can solve this problem easily.
I have created .so from kdevelop project (libuser.so) and copied this .so file in /usr/lib/. Now when i tried to include the header of this .so (i.e. user.h) in some other project created in kdevelop, the new project dont recognizes this "#include "user.h"".
Although i have executed the ldconfig as well. Any idea what is missing here.
Another thing is that, is it possible to call one .so from some other .so....

Thanks